Legrand Tray and Ladder
Cleveland Cable Trading FZCO is a stockist of Legrand Cable and ladder.
- The distinctive slot pattern on the cable tray systems provides installers with total flexibility for the positioning of nuts and bolts, cable ties and all ancillary items. Available in four types, from light duty through to extra heavy duty, each system is supported by a fully integrated range of time saving fixings and fittings.
- The cable tray, as with all of Legrand’s cable management systems, features a number of time-saving innovations that not only save time on-site but also save money:
• Integral coupler system on all fittings.
• ‘Easi-clip’ fast-fit connection for MRF tray to Swiftrack channel support.
• Unique adjustable bends.
• Quick-fit couplers available for straight lengths on MRF and SRF tray systems.
- Overcome obstacles and challenges on-site with the NEW universal bracket. Designed for use with SRF or MRF cable tray, the universal bracket is a must-have for any toolkit. This simple, innovative addition to the range offers true versatility when faced with demanding site conditions.
- The comprehensive system of slotted rail cable ladder enables the coupling of lengths and fittings without the need for drilling…with fewer components and a wealth of innovative time-saving installation features.
- The cable ladder is built on design innovation and time-saving features the inclusion of integral couplers on all ladder fittings used together with quick-fit fasteners more than halves the number of required fixings and dramatically cuts installation time and cost. Supplied as standard on all Topaz, Sapphire and Emerald fittings, this coupling technique benefits every installation type, from medium duty right through to extra heavy duty.
With a 15% share of the global market, the Legrand Group is the world specialist in cable management systems… and with established Swifts, Salamandre and Arena-Walsall ranges, their cable management division has a firm leadership position in the UK.
For more information Contact our sales team on + 971 488 06185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org